Field Service Engineers ("FSE") will be required to travel to customer locations, with minimal overnight travel, to troubleshoot and repair CNC VMC's, HMC's and turning centers. FSE's will also be required to provide over the phone technical assistance and customer support as well as basic machine operation and preventative maintenance training to customers.
High School education or equivalent is required as is a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the field of CNC machining or industrial equipment maintenance. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Knowledge of mechanical / electrical repair practices
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of machine design and operation
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic test equipment, electrical and mechanical systems
- Ability to read parts manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions, and troubleshooting guides
- Familiarity with operating and setting up CNC equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003 or later
- Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license
Industrial shop environment with exposure to manufacturing machinery, heights, varied temperatures, high noise levels, moving components, grease, dirt and sharp objects.
Numerous times daily, position requires standing, walking, climbing, bending, stooping, crawling, and lifting 30-50 pounds.
Nymat Machine Tool offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance and 401K and the opportunity to work and grow within an organization that is one of the industry leaders in this area. The specific location is flexible within Western NY.
NYMAT Machine Tool Corporation
Click opportunity title for more information.
Field Service Engineers ("FSE") will be required to travel to customer locations, with minimal overnight travel, to troubleshoot and repair CNC VMC's, HMC's and turning centers.
The primary objective of a Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for the company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach.
Employment opportunities in North America and Worldwide.